RoR Towing Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An area for Rigs Of Rods "tow truck ops" to discuss techniques, show off equipment, and start company threads

You are not connected. Please login or register

does any non staff member have a problem with the admins and moderators?

3 posters

are you ok with staff

does any non staff member have a problem with the admins and moderators? Vote_lcap150%does any non staff member have a problem with the admins and moderators? Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
does any non staff member have a problem with the admins and moderators? Vote_lcap10%does any non staff member have a problem with the admins and moderators? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
does any non staff member have a problem with the admins and moderators? Vote_lcap10%does any non staff member have a problem with the admins and moderators? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
does any non staff member have a problem with the admins and moderators? Vote_lcap150%does any non staff member have a problem with the admins and moderators? Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

free computer games

free computer games

if you have a problem with staff please post if here (off topic)

do not post like this: THE STAFF ARE STUPID THEY BANNED ME FOR NO REASON!!! Evil or Very Mad

post like this: i think the admins and moderators a doing there job they warned me when i did something wrong or the moderators and admins aren't that good im not sure why they warned me i didn't do anything wrong!

jesseh190

jesseh190
Admin

do you mean on here? becuase i just joined but i have no problems with them Razz

but the staff at the ror forums are horrible Rolling Eyes

free computer games

free computer games

what is your username on ror

i have something to tell tdev now!

KeriBeri

KeriBeri
Admin

free computer games wrote:what is your username on ror

i have something to tell tdev now!
Really? Neutral He states his opinion and you shoot him down? Is this one of your many attempts to become a Rigs Of Rods moderator by reporting EVERY. SINGLE. THING. insight no matter what it is opinions etc? I think this is abuse of powers, enjoy normal membership Razz

jesseh190

jesseh190
Admin

no, its alright keri, my username is the admiester and if you tell him than it just proves your a big kiss a** Neutral

free computer games

free computer games

Sad Sad

i wasnt trying to abuse my powers I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE THEM!

well whatever im to sad to talk

forget the tdev buisness
sorry jess

jesseh190

jesseh190
Admin

its alright, i was only kidding thats not even my username Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum